Actiontec R1000H router Smarter DNS Setup
Last updated by Shayne M on May 21, 2013 18:31
1. Type http://192.168.0.1 into web browser address bar (also try http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.2.1)
2. Enter router username and password. The default username could be admin, password could be password 3. Click on Advanced Setup on the top side of the router page.
4. On the left, click on WAN IP settings
4. Under the DNS server field, enter two of the nearest SmarterDNS server you got from the SmarterDNS page of the members area http://vpnsecure.me/members
5. Click Apply. Restart the router and computers or TV devices that you are planning to use SmarterDNS on.